‘Unbelievable’ response from public as HGV drving bootcamps get off to a flying start
The HGV driver training ‘bootcamps’ launched last year with GBP34m of government funding have got off to flying start, according to Mark Currie, CEO of the National Logistics Academy (NLA) and Manchester training firm Mantra Learning.
The target for the 200 16-week bootcamps is to bring around 11,000 HGV drivers into the industry, both by attracting existing licence holders back into driving and funding training and testing for new entrants.
- ^ ‘Unbelievable’ response from public as HGV drving bootcamps get off to a flying start (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Intex K2 Challenger Kayak 2 Person Inflatable Canoe with Aluminum Oars and Hand...
RRP PRICE: £183.99SALE PRICE: £110.24YOU SAVE: £73.75 A luxury and strong inflatable kayak 3 air compartments with a quick-fill/deflate valve […]
- Bright Starts Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Peekaboo Activity Jumper with Lights and...
RRP PRICE: £99.99SALE PRICE: £89.99YOU SAVE: £10.00 About this item Minnie’s peek-a-boo baby jumper magically makes giggles Seat rotates alllll […]