James Hall & Co orders Carrier Transicold units to reduce carbon footprint
James Hall & Co has opted for Carrier Transicold’s Syberia multi-temperature engineless units, in a move designed to improve the sustainability of its vehicles working with SPAR. The Preston-based firm said the units are each mounted to 18-tonne Volvo Fes featuring Gray & Adams refrigerated bodies. The new vehicles will help deliver fresh produce to the food retail chain’s outlets across the north of England.
- ^ James Hall & Co orders Carrier Transicold units to reduce carbon footprint (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Intex K2 Challenger Kayak 2 Person Inflatable Canoe with Aluminum Oars and Hand...
RRP PRICE: £183.99SALE PRICE: £110.24YOU SAVE: £73.75 A luxury and strong inflatable kayak 3 air compartments with a quick-fill/deflate valve […]
- Bright Starts Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Peekaboo Activity Jumper with Lights and...
RRP PRICE: £99.99SALE PRICE: £89.99YOU SAVE: £10.00 About this item Minnie’s peek-a-boo baby jumper magically makes giggles Seat rotates alllll […]