Wincanton profits leap amid growing market optimism
Wincanton increased revenues by 19.3% in the six months ending 30 September 2021 compared to the same period last year and it said the pipeline for further opportunities continued to grow. H1 turnover was GBP690.3m, compared to GBP578.7 in 2020/21, with pre-tax profit increasing by 31.4% to GBP25.1m. The group said driver costs have been mitigated by its business model, with less than 20% of revenue generated by closed book transport.
- ^ Wincanton profits leap amid growing market optimism (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Playmobil 70049 City Life Hospital Ambulance with Lights and Sound
RRP PRICE: £47.99SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 About this item Fun with your everyday heroes: PLAYMOBIL Ambulance with blue light, siren and […]
- LEGO 31119 Creator 3-in-1 Ferris Wheel to Swing Boat or Bumper Cars Fairground...
RRP PRICE: £79.99SALE PRICE: £74.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 This LEGO fairground set features a 3in1 model with a Ferris Wheel that rebuilds into a bumper […]