Rygor supplies GCL Group with its first Mercedes-Benz eVito vans
Concrete frame contractor CGL Group has commissioned its first zero-emission vehicles with an order of four Mercedes-Benz eVito vans and two nine-seater eVito Tourers from Rygor Commercials. The new vehicles are due for delivery before the end of the month and come under a Mercedes-Benz Finance contract hire agreement. They will join a fleet of more than 100 commercial vehicles at the company, which includes diesel Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans that were also sourced from Rygor Commercials.
- ^ Rygor supplies GCL Group with its first Mercedes-Benz eVito vans (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Playmobil 70049 City Life Hospital Ambulance with Lights and Sound
RRP PRICE: £47.99SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 About this item Fun with your everyday heroes: PLAYMOBIL Ambulance with blue light, siren and […]
- LEGO 31119 Creator 3-in-1 Ferris Wheel to Swing Boat or Bumper Cars Fairground...
RRP PRICE: £79.99SALE PRICE: £74.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 This LEGO fairground set features a 3in1 model with a Ferris Wheel that rebuilds into a bumper […]