Kinaxia expansion does not signal plans to launch national pallet network, CEO insists
Kinaxia Logistics is expanding its internal pallet network in January to include its entire stable of haulage companies, chief executive Simon Hobbs (pictured) told motortransport.co.uk this week. However, the group insists the move does not signal wider plans to launch a national pallet network. Kinaxia Logistics expanded its K-Link hub operation to include direct trunking between member companies in May last year.
- ^ Kinaxia expansion does not signal plans to launch national pallet network, CEO insists (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Playmobil 70049 City Life Hospital Ambulance with Lights and Sound
RRP PRICE: £47.99SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 About this item Fun with your everyday heroes: PLAYMOBIL Ambulance with blue light, siren and […]
- LEGO 31119 Creator 3-in-1 Ferris Wheel to Swing Boat or Bumper Cars Fairground...
RRP PRICE: £79.99SALE PRICE: £74.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 This LEGO fairground set features a 3in1 model with a Ferris Wheel that rebuilds into a bumper […]