Central London tree care firm overcomes space restrictions with 7.5-tonne Isuzus
Arboreal specialists Connick Tree Care has added three Isuzu 7.5-tonne trucks to its London fleet in order to boost the number of jobs it can complete in areas of limited space. The N75.190 rigids have specialist arb bodies built by Southern Vehicle Bodies featuring cab mounted full-width toolboxes. The Isuzus will tow chipping machines that can chip up to 200mm branches, which the company then recycles as a renewable biomass fuel.
- ^ Central London tree care firm overcomes space restrictions with 7.5-tonne Isuzus (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Playmobil 70049 City Life Hospital Ambulance with Lights and Sound
RRP PRICE: £47.99SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 About this item Fun with your everyday heroes: PLAYMOBIL Ambulance with blue light, siren and […]
- LEGO 31119 Creator 3-in-1 Ferris Wheel to Swing Boat or Bumper Cars Fairground...
RRP PRICE: £79.99SALE PRICE: £74.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 This LEGO fairground set features a 3in1 model with a Ferris Wheel that rebuilds into a bumper […]