Ocado looks to develop autonomous urban delivery with technology company Wayve
Ocado Group has invested GBP10m in a collaboration with autonomous mobility company Wayve to develop autonomous urban grocery deliveries. The collaboration includes an autonomous delivery trial that will see Wayve’s advanced deep learning and camera-first technology fitted onto a selection of Ocado delivery vans and tested on urban delivery routes. According to Wayve, its technology has the ability to adapt to new, unstructured, highly complex environments, without the need for pre-programming, human-designed rules, or high definition mapping.
- ^ Ocado looks to develop autonomous urban delivery with technology company Wayve (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- BEZGAR 17 Green Toy Grade 1:14 Scale Remote Control Car, 2WD High Speed 20 Km/h...
SALE PRICE: £22.09YOU SAVE: £7.90 About this item 【ABS CHASSIS AND REINFORCED BODY FRAME】 The whole chassis of the remote control car is made […]
- LEGO City 60243 Police Helicopter Chase Toy with ATV Quad Bike, Motorbike and...
RRP PRICE: £24.99SALE PRICE: £18.75YOU SAVE: £6.24 This multi-vehicle set includes a cool ATV quad bike, a helicopter toy, motorbike and a getaway […]
- POPULAR SCIENCE Giant Springy Large Metal Coiled Helix Toy, Silver
SALE PRICE: £12.00 STRETCHY SPRING TOY: Twice the size for twice the fun. High quaity and extremely robust when fully stacked the coil measures 9cm […]
- LEGO 41679 Friends Forest House Toy, Treehouse Adventure Set with Mia Mini Doll...
SALE PRICE: £24.97 The LEGO Friends forest house adventure set features 2 separate scenes: a 2-floors summer 'treehouse' and a separate kayaking […]