LNG trucks “no cleaner than diesel”, new research finds
HGVs powered by liquefied natural gas (LNG) are no better for the climate than diesel trucks and pollute the air more than manufacturers claim, a report by a clean transport campaign group has concluded.
Transport & Environment (T&E) said only zero-emissions HGVs such as battery electric vehicles should be supported by lawmakers and it called for gas fuelling stations to be kicked out of EU fuel infrastructure targets and the end to government subsidies for LNG trucks.
- ^ LNG trucks “no cleaner than diesel”, new research finds (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Playmobil 70049 City Life Hospital Ambulance with Lights and Sound
RRP PRICE: £47.99SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 About this item Fun with your everyday heroes: PLAYMOBIL Ambulance with blue light, siren and […]
- LEGO 31119 Creator 3-in-1 Ferris Wheel to Swing Boat or Bumper Cars Fairground...
RRP PRICE: £79.99SALE PRICE: £74.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 This LEGO fairground set features a 3in1 model with a Ferris Wheel that rebuilds into a bumper […]