Work on £300m fourth berth at London Gateway to begin in October, DP World confirms
Construction on a GBP300m fourth berth at the London Gateway logistics hub will commence next month, as owner DP World attempts to increase supply chain resilience and boost capacity.
The investment will enable the port to handle the world’s largest vessels and comes after record throughput of 888,000 in the first six months of 2021 – a 23% on the previous best performance.
- ^ Work on GBP300m fourth berth at London Gateway to begin in October, DP World confirms (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Display4top Airbrush Toy Model Parts Spray Booth Hose Kit Paint Craft Odor...
SALE PRICE: £82.90YOU SAVE: £5.00 Constructed with LED lights on the top and both sides; Comes with carrying case, handles, and skid proof rubber […]
- Toy Coffee Machine Wooden Toys- Cafe Role Play Coffee Maker Pretend Toy...
SALE PRICE: £23.95 Coffee Machine Toy: Most of the buttons in this coffee maker toy can be rotated, similar to a real coffee machine, and very real, […]
- LESGOT! Take-Apart Digger Toys Cars Set,4 in 1 Construction DIY Garden Games...
SALE PRICE: £10.19YOU SAVE: £1.80 【Develop Intelligence】Let your child’s imagination run wild with the LET’ GO! Digger Toys set. The […]
- TOYSTD Boy Toys 8-12 Year Old STEM Robot Science Kit 12-in-1 Education Solar...
SALE PRICE: £27.99 【12-in-1 Solar Robot Kit】Come with 190pcs. Build 12 different types of robots from one kit. Includes the robot’s moving and […]