Serco drivers set for 36% pay rise as contract changes hands
Drivers handling waste collections in south London will see their wages increase by more than 36% when the contract transfers from Serco to Countrystyle Recycling, according to union Unite.
It claimed that some drivers previously on GBP22,000 a year under Serco’s contract with Bexley council would see that increase to more than GBP30,000 in October.
- ^ Serco drivers set for 36% pay rise as contract changes hands (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Pumteck&1 Electric Air Pump, Rechargeable Portable Wireless Air Pump with...
SALE PRICE: £15.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 About this item 【Rechargeable and portable】 air pump uses a powerful 4000mAh lithium battery to achieve […]
- Hape Deluxe White Grand Piano | Thirty-Key Piano Toy with Stool, Electronic...
RRP PRICE: £159.99SALE PRICE: £109.99YOU SAVE: £50.00 THIRTY-KEY ELECTRONIC PIANO : Tickle those ivories with a mini Deluxe Grand Piano This is a […]