Profit hits £1m at Peter Green Haulage
Profit at Somerset’s Peter Green Haulage more than doubled to GBP1m last year, as the temperature-controlled haulier focused on fleet utilisation efficiency and reducing high fixed costs. Turnover fell slightly to GBP16.9m in the year ending 31 December 2020, compared to GBP17m the previous year. This was made up of almost GBP14m from its UK operations, GBP2.8m in Europe and GBP113,000 in the rest of the world.
- ^ Profit hits GBP1m at Peter Green Haulage (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Display4top Airbrush Toy Model Parts Spray Booth Hose Kit Paint Craft Odor...
SALE PRICE: £82.90YOU SAVE: £5.00 Constructed with LED lights on the top and both sides; Comes with carrying case, handles, and skid proof rubber […]
- Toy Coffee Machine Wooden Toys- Cafe Role Play Coffee Maker Pretend Toy...
SALE PRICE: £23.95 Coffee Machine Toy: Most of the buttons in this coffee maker toy can be rotated, similar to a real coffee machine, and very real, […]