Michael Conroy leaves EV Cargo two months after promotion to UK CEO
EV Cargo UK chief executive Michael Conroy (pictured) is to leave the business just two months after being promoted to the newly formed role from his former position as Palletforce chief executive, which he held for 13 years.
The group said that, in the interim, EV Cargo chief executive Heath Zarin will oversee Conroy’s role.
- ^ Michael Conroy leaves EV Cargo two months after promotion to UK CEO (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- GIFT4KIDS Dinosaur Building Blocks, Wooden Animal Shaped Balance Stacking Toys,...
SALE PRICE: £13.49 【 Cute Dinosaur Shape Blocks 】 :GIFT4KIDS’s stacking toys are in the shape of cute dinosaur, which are very popular among […]
- Display4top Airbrush Toy Model Parts Spray Booth Hose Kit Paint Craft Odor...
SALE PRICE: £82.90YOU SAVE: £5.00 Constructed with LED lights on the top and both sides; Comes with carrying case, handles, and skid proof rubber […]
- Toy Coffee Machine Wooden Toys- Cafe Role Play Coffee Maker Pretend Toy...
SALE PRICE: £23.95 Coffee Machine Toy: Most of the buttons in this coffee maker toy can be rotated, similar to a real coffee machine, and very real, […]
- LESGOT! Take-Apart Digger Toys Cars Set,4 in 1 Construction DIY Garden Games...
SALE PRICE: £10.19YOU SAVE: £1.80 【Develop Intelligence】Let your child’s imagination run wild with the LET’ GO! Digger Toys set. The […]