Lafarge complicit in crimes against humanity, court rules
One of France’s top courts has overturned a decision to dismiss charges against cement firm Lafarge for complicity in crimes against humanity in Syria.
It is accused of paying millions of Euros to armed groups, including ISIS, during the country’s civil war in order to keep a cement plant in operation between 2011 and 2014.
- ^ Lafarge complicit in crimes against humanity, court rules (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Pumteck&1 Electric Air Pump, Rechargeable Portable Wireless Air Pump with...
SALE PRICE: £15.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 About this item 【Rechargeable and portable】 air pump uses a powerful 4000mAh lithium battery to achieve […]
- Hape Deluxe White Grand Piano | Thirty-Key Piano Toy with Stool, Electronic...
RRP PRICE: £159.99SALE PRICE: £109.99YOU SAVE: £50.00 THIRTY-KEY ELECTRONIC PIANO : Tickle those ivories with a mini Deluxe Grand Piano This is a […]
- LUKAT Musical Toy for 2 3 4 Years Old Boys & Girls, Karaoke Microphone Music...
SALE PRICE: £19.98YOU SAVE: £2.00 【Perfect Gift for Kids】This multifunctional musical toys is made of non-toxic ABS and with polished smooth […]
- Let’s Arezooo 4 PCS Rocket Toy Launcher for Kids – Stomp Foam...
SALE PRICE: £14.99 【Safe & Durable】The whole rocket is made of high-quality EVA foam cotton, which is safe, non-toxic and environmentally […]