GXO draymen celebrate enhanced pay deal
A row over pay involving 1,000 GXO draymen which had threatened to affect beer deliveries has been resolved, after they voted overwhelmingly to accept a 4% pay deal. Union Unite said the drivers delivered around 40% of the country’s beer to pubs and hospitality outlets across the UK from 26 sites. Strike action was due to go ahead after the draymen were given a “paltry” 1.4% pay offer by the company, previously known as XPO Logistics Drinks.
- ^ GXO draymen celebrate enhanced pay deal (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Pumteck&1 Electric Air Pump, Rechargeable Portable Wireless Air Pump with...
SALE PRICE: £15.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 About this item 【Rechargeable and portable】 air pump uses a powerful 4000mAh lithium battery to achieve […]
- Hape Deluxe White Grand Piano | Thirty-Key Piano Toy with Stool, Electronic...
RRP PRICE: £159.99SALE PRICE: £109.99YOU SAVE: £50.00 THIRTY-KEY ELECTRONIC PIANO : Tickle those ivories with a mini Deluxe Grand Piano This is a […]