GWR slams drivers over bridge strikes
“Huge” damage caused by a Tesco lorry when it crashed into a railway bridge earlier this week has prompted a train operator to criticise HGV drivers for not taking enough care on the roads.
Great Western Railway’s (GWR) deputy MD said bridge strikes by lorries were regularly occurring despite being “entirely avoidable”.
- ^ GWR slams drivers over bridge strikes (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- GIFT4KIDS Dinosaur Building Blocks, Wooden Animal Shaped Balance Stacking Toys,...
SALE PRICE: £13.49 【 Cute Dinosaur Shape Blocks 】 :GIFT4KIDS’s stacking toys are in the shape of cute dinosaur, which are very popular among […]
- Display4top Airbrush Toy Model Parts Spray Booth Hose Kit Paint Craft Odor...
SALE PRICE: £82.90YOU SAVE: £5.00 Constructed with LED lights on the top and both sides; Comes with carrying case, handles, and skid proof rubber […]
- Toy Coffee Machine Wooden Toys- Cafe Role Play Coffee Maker Pretend Toy...
SALE PRICE: £23.95 Coffee Machine Toy: Most of the buttons in this coffee maker toy can be rotated, similar to a real coffee machine, and very real, […]
- LESGOT! Take-Apart Digger Toys Cars Set,4 in 1 Construction DIY Garden Games...
SALE PRICE: £10.19YOU SAVE: £1.80 【Develop Intelligence】Let your child’s imagination run wild with the LET’ GO! Digger Toys set. The […]