Government changes to import border controls “heaps” more work on operators, Logistics UK warns
The government’s decision to push back the introduction of health certification of imported products of animal origin, including many food and drink items, is creating uncertainty and instability for operators, Logistics UK said this week. The warning follows the government’s decision to move the deadline for the introduction of the new import border controls from 1 October 2021 to July 2022.
- ^ Government changes to import border controls “heaps” more work on operators, Logistics UK warns (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Pumteck&1 Electric Air Pump, Rechargeable Portable Wireless Air Pump with...
SALE PRICE: £15.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 About this item 【Rechargeable and portable】 air pump uses a powerful 4000mAh lithium battery to achieve […]
- Hape Deluxe White Grand Piano | Thirty-Key Piano Toy with Stool, Electronic...
RRP PRICE: £159.99SALE PRICE: £109.99YOU SAVE: £50.00 THIRTY-KEY ELECTRONIC PIANO : Tickle those ivories with a mini Deluxe Grand Piano This is a […]