Goldstar Transport urges operators to lobby government over “no-go” rest stops
Attracting new HGV drivers to the industry means fixing the country’s ailing parking provisions according to Goldstar Transport, which has now launched a new campaign.
It said every driver had a story to tell about the poor quality of rest stops, the lack of security and insufficient facilities and despite the fact the government acknowledged in 2010 there was a significant shortfall, little had been done to rectify the situation.
- ^ Goldstar Transport urges operators to lobby government over “no-go” rest stops (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Pumteck&1 Electric Air Pump, Rechargeable Portable Wireless Air Pump with...
SALE PRICE: £15.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 About this item 【Rechargeable and portable】 air pump uses a powerful 4000mAh lithium battery to achieve […]
- Hape Deluxe White Grand Piano | Thirty-Key Piano Toy with Stool, Electronic...
RRP PRICE: £159.99SALE PRICE: £109.99YOU SAVE: £50.00 THIRTY-KEY ELECTRONIC PIANO : Tickle those ivories with a mini Deluxe Grand Piano This is a […]