Freight in the City webinar explores importance of telematics to boost safety of urban fleets
Freight in the City, in partnership with AddSecure, recently hosted its latest free-to-watch webinar on the topic of Safer City Driving.
Joshua Webb, AddSecure enterprise sales manager (pictured, right), highlighted how HGV drivers face far more hazards on urban streets. “Up to 1,800 road deaths happen every year in the UK, and 63% of those casualties happen in urban areas,” he noted.
- ^ Freight in the City webinar explores importance of telematics to boost safety of urban fleets (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Hape Deluxe White Grand Piano | Thirty-Key Piano Toy with Stool, Electronic...
RRP PRICE: £159.99SALE PRICE: £109.99YOU SAVE: £50.00 THIRTY-KEY ELECTRONIC PIANO : Tickle those ivories with a mini Deluxe Grand Piano This is a […]
- LUKAT Musical Toy for 2 3 4 Years Old Boys & Girls, Karaoke Microphone Music...
SALE PRICE: £19.98YOU SAVE: £2.00 【Perfect Gift for Kids】This multifunctional musical toys is made of non-toxic ABS and with polished smooth […]