DFDS Logistics continues European expansion with new acquisition
DFDS Logistics has acquired the Danish freight forwarding firm ICT Logistics, which it said would strengthen and develop its eastern European position. ICT transports full and part loads between east and west Europe via road, air, sea and rail. Its services include oversize cargo, warehousing, distribution, and customs clearance.
As well as in the UK, it also has offices in Germany, Latvia, Romania, Ukraine and Germany.
- ^ DFDS Logistics continues European expansion with new acquisition (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Pumteck&1 Electric Air Pump, Rechargeable Portable Wireless Air Pump with...
SALE PRICE: £15.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 About this item 【Rechargeable and portable】 air pump uses a powerful 4000mAh lithium battery to achieve […]
- Hape Deluxe White Grand Piano | Thirty-Key Piano Toy with Stool, Electronic...
RRP PRICE: £159.99SALE PRICE: £109.99YOU SAVE: £50.00 THIRTY-KEY ELECTRONIC PIANO : Tickle those ivories with a mini Deluxe Grand Piano This is a […]
- LUKAT Musical Toy for 2 3 4 Years Old Boys & Girls, Karaoke Microphone Music...
SALE PRICE: £19.98YOU SAVE: £2.00 【Perfect Gift for Kids】This multifunctional musical toys is made of non-toxic ABS and with polished smooth […]
- Let’s Arezooo 4 PCS Rocket Toy Launcher for Kids – Stomp Foam...
SALE PRICE: £14.99 【Safe & Durable】The whole rocket is made of high-quality EVA foam cotton, which is safe, non-toxic and environmentally […]