Development of urban driving apprenticeship given green light
An apprenticeship in urban driving which aims to resolve the HGV driver recruitment crisis in the long term has taken a major step forward after the overseeing body approved its development.
The move follows the go-ahead for an HGV driver category C+E apprenticeship earlier this year and the hope is that both will help encourage new entrants to the industry.
- ^ Development of urban driving apprenticeship given green light (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- GIFT4KIDS Dinosaur Building Blocks, Wooden Animal Shaped Balance Stacking Toys,...
SALE PRICE: £13.49 【 Cute Dinosaur Shape Blocks 】 :GIFT4KIDS’s stacking toys are in the shape of cute dinosaur, which are very popular among […]
- Display4top Airbrush Toy Model Parts Spray Booth Hose Kit Paint Craft Odor...
SALE PRICE: £82.90YOU SAVE: £5.00 Constructed with LED lights on the top and both sides; Comes with carrying case, handles, and skid proof rubber […]
- Toy Coffee Machine Wooden Toys- Cafe Role Play Coffee Maker Pretend Toy...
SALE PRICE: £23.95 Coffee Machine Toy: Most of the buttons in this coffee maker toy can be rotated, similar to a real coffee machine, and very real, […]
- LESGOT! Take-Apart Digger Toys Cars Set,4 in 1 Construction DIY Garden Games...
SALE PRICE: £10.19YOU SAVE: £1.80 【Develop Intelligence】Let your child’s imagination run wild with the LET’ GO! Digger Toys set. The […]