Aztek adds five new tractor units to fleet to meet growing demand
FORS Gold haulier Aztek Logistics has boosted its fleet after seeing a double-digit increase in demand over the past 18 months.
The Letchworth-based company has increased its fleet to 40 trucks with the inclusion of two TGX MAN tractor units, one TGM 26-tonne MAN rigid and two DAF tractor units.
- ^ Aztek adds five new tractor units to fleet to meet growing demand (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Pumteck&1 Electric Air Pump, Rechargeable Portable Wireless Air Pump with...
SALE PRICE: £15.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 About this item 【Rechargeable and portable】 air pump uses a powerful 4000mAh lithium battery to achieve […]
- Hape Deluxe White Grand Piano | Thirty-Key Piano Toy with Stool, Electronic...
RRP PRICE: £159.99SALE PRICE: £109.99YOU SAVE: £50.00 THIRTY-KEY ELECTRONIC PIANO : Tickle those ivories with a mini Deluxe Grand Piano This is a […]