Arcese UK’s losses mount up
Pre-tax losses at Arcese UK mounted up last year, as the Tilbury and Daventry-based business saw an initial recovery towards the end of 2019 stall as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. Latest results for the European and domestic logistics firm showed that turnover fell 16% to GBP19.3m in the year ending 31 December 2020. It recorded a pre-tax loss of GBP1.3m (GBP985,000).
- ^ Arcese UK’s losses mount up (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Pumteck&1 Electric Air Pump, Rechargeable Portable Wireless Air Pump with...
SALE PRICE: £15.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 About this item 【Rechargeable and portable】 air pump uses a powerful 4000mAh lithium battery to achieve […]
- Hape Deluxe White Grand Piano | Thirty-Key Piano Toy with Stool, Electronic...
RRP PRICE: £159.99SALE PRICE: £109.99YOU SAVE: £50.00 THIRTY-KEY ELECTRONIC PIANO : Tickle those ivories with a mini Deluxe Grand Piano This is a […]
- LUKAT Musical Toy for 2 3 4 Years Old Boys & Girls, Karaoke Microphone Music...
SALE PRICE: £19.98YOU SAVE: £2.00 【Perfect Gift for Kids】This multifunctional musical toys is made of non-toxic ABS and with polished smooth […]
- Let’s Arezooo 4 PCS Rocket Toy Launcher for Kids – Stomp Foam...
SALE PRICE: £14.99 【Safe & Durable】The whole rocket is made of high-quality EVA foam cotton, which is safe, non-toxic and environmentally […]