Additional HGV tests will not save Christmas, RHA warns
Government moves to increase HGV testing capacity are still not enough to deliver Christmas, the RHA has insisted. The warning follows moves by the government last week to make another 50,000 HGV driving tests a year available, on top of measures earlier this year to increase HGV testing by 50% compared with before the Covid-19 pandemic. RHA chief executive Richard Burnett claims the measures will not be enough.
- ^ Additional HGV tests will not save Christmas, RHA warns (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Display4top Airbrush Toy Model Parts Spray Booth Hose Kit Paint Craft Odor...
SALE PRICE: £82.90YOU SAVE: £5.00 Constructed with LED lights on the top and both sides; Comes with carrying case, handles, and skid proof rubber […]
- Toy Coffee Machine Wooden Toys- Cafe Role Play Coffee Maker Pretend Toy...
SALE PRICE: £23.95 Coffee Machine Toy: Most of the buttons in this coffee maker toy can be rotated, similar to a real coffee machine, and very real, […]
- LESGOT! Take-Apart Digger Toys Cars Set,4 in 1 Construction DIY Garden Games...
SALE PRICE: £10.19YOU SAVE: £1.80 【Develop Intelligence】Let your child’s imagination run wild with the LET’ GO! Digger Toys set. The […]
- TOYSTD Boy Toys 8-12 Year Old STEM Robot Science Kit 12-in-1 Education Solar...
SALE PRICE: £27.99 【12-in-1 Solar Robot Kit】Come with 190pcs. Build 12 different types of robots from one kit. Includes the robot’s moving and […]