Act now to decarbonise your fleet, Tevva urges operators after “code red” UN climate report
UK electric truck company Tevva has told HGV operators to speed up plans to decarbonise their fleets after a new UN scientific report warned that climate change, triggered by human activity, will lead to increasingy heat waves, droughts and flooding.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson said the report – published by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) – made for “sobering reading” but hoped it would be a “wake-up call for the world to take action now, before we meet […]
- ^ Act now to decarbonise your fleet, Tevva urges operators after “code red” UN climate report (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Playmobil 70049 City Life Hospital Ambulance with Lights and Sound
RRP PRICE: £47.99SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £13.00 About this item Fun with your everyday heroes: PLAYMOBIL Ambulance with blue light, siren and […]
- LEGO 31119 Creator 3-in-1 Ferris Wheel to Swing Boat or Bumper Cars Fairground...
RRP PRICE: £79.99SALE PRICE: £74.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 This LEGO fairground set features a 3in1 model with a Ferris Wheel that rebuilds into a bumper […]