Electric Mercedes Semi Truck Beats Tesla To Market
Mercedes notes that because of its quiet nature and emissions-free operation, it can drive into city centers at any time of the day or night, without the charges normally associated with gas and diesels. It also said that depending on customers, the eActros could come with a consultant and service products to get the most out of the truck, including setting up a charging infrastructure. The eActros comes with a selection of safety systems from the company like MirrorCam, Sideguard Assist and active brake assist with pedestrian detection.
The trucks will first roll out in Europe in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Great Britain, Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
More will follow, though there was no mention of the US.
- ^ charges normally associated with gas and diesels (carbuzz.com)
- ^ charging infrastructure (carbuzz.com)
- LEGO 70424 Hidden Side Ghost Train Express
SALE PRICE: £69.99 This train features ghost wings that fold-out with the flip of a lever, and chamber to remove the ghosts haunting Ms. Santos Play […]
- Barbie FWY29 Helicopter, Pink and Blue, with Spinning Rotor, Multicolored
SALE PRICE: £19.88 The Barbie helicopter inspires imaginations and allows children to take off and explore the world during playtime with fun […]
- Intex Sunshade Aquarium Pool, Multicolored, 157x157x122 cm, 57470, Assorted...
RRP PRICE: £27.99SALE PRICE: £23.99YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item Comfortable, light and easy to handle Easily washable Water drain plug Check […]
- LEGO 21034 Architecture London Skyline Model Building Set, London Eye, Big Ben,...
OFFER PRICE: £33.92 Build a detailed model of the London skyline Model features the National Gallery, Nelson’s Column, London Eye, Big Ben and […]