Monkeypox ‘outbreak’ detected in Wales as two admitted to hospital
In most cases, monkeypox will resolve on its own and have no long-term effects on a person’s health.
Initial symptoms include a fever, headache, muscle aches, backache, swollen lymph nodes, chills and exhaustion.
People can suffer a rash, which often begins on the face before spreading to other parts of the body.
The rash changes from raised red bumps to spots filled with fluid. The spots eventually form scabs which later fall off.
It does not transmit easily between humans and is more commonly caught from animals.
- ^ Matt Hancock (uk.news.yahoo.com)
- ^ while giving evidence to a committee of MPs about the government’s handling of the COVID pandemic (uk.news.yahoo.com)
- ^ Blow for 21 June reopening as Indian COVID variant likely to be 60% more infectious than Kent (uk.news.yahoo.com)
- Cernit 500 g Trans Clay, Translucent White
RRP PRICE: £13.75SALE PRICE: £12.02YOU SAVE: £1.73 Oven-hardening polymer clay does not leave pigments on hands, odourless very flexible very […]
- Kilner 0025.010 Jar, Fermentation Set 2 x 1L
SALE PRICE: £16.96YOU SAVE: £0.57 The Kilner Set of 2 Fermentation Jars 1 Litre provides the easy way to create smaller batches of your own […]
- Oliver’s Kitchen’s Premium 100% Organic Bamboo Chopping Board – Extra...
RRP PRICE: £16.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £4.00 About this item COOK & PREP WITH THE BEST QUALITY WOODEN CHOPPING BOARD – Built from […]
- MUDEELA Bamboo Sushi Rolling Mat, Carbonized Sushi Making Kit 9 pcs, Beginner...
RRP PRICE: £18.99SALE PRICE: £10.19YOU SAVE: £8.80 About this item ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIAL – 100% bamboo is an eco-friendly material and this […]