Translogistics News


Brexit will hit UK harder than EU

The UK will be hit harder by Brexit than the European Union, a study by the International Monetary Fund has concluded.
Among the EU members, Ireland is likely to hardest hit by Brexit because it has the most exposure to the UK economy.
The Netherlands …